The North America Personal Care Specialty Ingredients Market value is anticipated to reach USD 4.7 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The rising consumer responsiveness towards hygiene and personal care is expected to remain a key factor steering market growth over the next decade.
Cosmetic products consumption patterns have changed drastically over the past few years in the region. The growing aging population mainly in the U.S. and increasing air pollution has led to the rising demand for multispecialty cosmetic products. In order to cater to the rising demand, the manufacturers have increased the R&D investments for specialty ingredients which have dramatically enhanced the production processes over the past few years.
Surfactant was the leading active product segment in the North America market in 2015. Its chemical properties make it compatible with several other ingredients and this factor can be attributed to the high penetration of surfactant in the personal care industry. North America cosmetic surfactants market is estimated to reach a net worth exceeding USD 580 million by 2025.
The anionics were the dominant surfactant product category owing to its use in a variety of beauty products, such as hair care, skin care and color cosmetics. The regional industry for anionic surfactants was valued at USD 154.5 million in 2015 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.9% from 2016 to 2025.
Request for Sample Copy of this report: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/north-america-personal-care-specialty-ingredients-market
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- The Mexico personal care specialty ingredients industry generated revenue worth of USD 647.8 million in 2015 and is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 6.2% from 2016 to 2025
- Conditioning polymers are anticipated to grow at the highest CAGR of 6.8% from 2016 to 2025
- Amphoterics demand in the U.S. is estimated to exceed a total revenue of USD 40 million by 2025
- Canada active personal care ingredients industry was estimated to be USD 83 million in 2015 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.6% over the forecast period to exceed USD 140 million by 2025
- Factors such as technological advancements, changing consumption patterns, and stringent regulatory scenario, are anticipated to influence the market in the near future
- Some of the recent activities in the industry include the launch of new concepts for personal care ingredients including “Elements of care” and “Trendy textures”. Stress factors like UV radiation, air pollution, dust and dry air due to poor indoor and urban air quality are major factors that cause damage to skin and hair cells.
- Key players include BASF, DuPont, Ashland, Evonik, DSM, Croda, Lonza, and Kao Specialties Americas
Read Our Blog on Food and Beverages: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/blogs/food-and-beverages
Grand View Research has segmented the North America personal care specialty ingredient market on the basis of product and region:
North America Personal Care Specialty Ingredients Product Outlook (USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Emollient Ester
- Natural oil
- Conditioning Protein
North America Personal Care Specialty Ingredients Regional Outlook (USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
bout Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
For More Information: www.grandviewresearch.com
|North America Personal Care Specialty Ingredients Market Analysis By Product and Segment Forecasts, 2014 - 2025|